School Memberships, Conference, and Updates
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Just a few updates! Please read them all! We have great things happening in TxLN!
- We are excited to offer a School Membership option. Check out our Web site under "How to Become a Member" for more details! Additionally, a letter is attached for your reference and the rates are directly below.
- Less than 50 faculty - $250 annual dues
- Greater than 50 faculty - $500 annual dues
- We have recognized it may be unclear regarding NLN membership and TxLN membership and we apologize for this. While NLN does have school memberships and individual memberships...the TxLN membership is separate. If you would like to join TxLN, individual rates are $30.00 annually and we now offer school memberships. Please visit the "How to Become a Member" section on our webpage or contact Laura Opton, Director of Membership, with questions. Her email is email@example.com
- Finally, don’t forget to register for the Conference for Nurse Educators and TxLN Annual Meeting on April 6th from 8:30-4! Dr. Diane Billings is our speaker! Registration is in full swing on our Web site and we have 25 already signed up to attend from all over Texas! It’s going to be an excellent event at University of Texas-Arlington! We hope to see you there!
That's all for now!
Texas League for Nursing Board of Directors