Hello TxLN Members and Followers:
A few quick updates:
- The Conference for Nurse Educators was a SOLD OUT success! We had a blast meeting you all and hope you are already using the information you learned! Pictures are coming soon...so go find Texas League for Nursing on Facebook and request to join!
- We have a call for committee members from our Director of Strategic Planning, Tara Dailey. If you are interested in serving on the Strategic Planning Committee or on the Scholarship Committee, please contact Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2018
- The last few months pushed us to over 600 members! Thank you to all of our individual members and school members who have joined! The following schools are members providing membership to their faculty!
- Stephen F. Austin Dewitt School of Nursing
- Galen College of Nursing
- Hill College
- Temple College
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- University of the Incarnate Word
- Our general membership meeting will be held via Zoom in the near future! Watch Facebook and email blasts for information!
We thank you for your membership and hope if you are following us that you will consider joining or getting your school to consider joining!
Texas League for Nursing Board of Directors