TxLN 2020 Summit Poster Information
2020 TxLN Summit registration has opened!
The Texas National League for Nursing Education Committee invites you to submit an abstract for a poster presentation at the Annual TxLN Summit, April 3rd, 2020. will be accepting 6 posters presentations for the event. Poster abstracts due February 15th, 2020.
- Poster content must be relevant to nurse educators about some aspect of nursing education (any level). For example, poster content could be reports of nursing education research or innovations in teaching.
- All content must be clear and concise.
- Posters should reflect the values of the NLN/TxLN: caring, diversity, and excellence
- At least one presenter should be available to dialogue with conference attendees during designated poster session breakout periods at the TxLN Summit.
- Poster presenter(s) must be a TxLN member(s) and must register for the TxLN Summit.
- Original nursing education research or EBP in education have priority, but literature or integrative reviews will be considered if space allows.
- Only SIX (6) posters will be accepted for the conference due to space limitations.
- See website (Left Hand Side--"2020 TxLN Summit Poster Presentations" for more information).